Coastal shipping is a key component to the distribution framework of Australia. Thousands of containers are moved by vessels between Australian ports every month. Our services are tailored to suit companies of all sizes. Whether you move one container a month or fifty coastal shipping can be a benefit to you and we can tailor a package to suit.
Australian coastal shipping has many benefits including:
- Environmentally friendly compared to road or rail transport
- Significant cost savings compared to road or rail transport
- Access to regular supply of international standard shipping containers
- Minimises the risk of damage to sensitive freight compared to road or rail transport
- Multiple shipping services
Coastalbridge specialise in domestic shipping on the below routes:
- Melbourne to Fremantle
- Sydney to Fremantle
- Brisbane to Fremantle
- Adelaide to Fremantle
- All States to Tasmania
- Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane to the mining region of North West WA
For a detailed proposal please contact your local representative.