Coastalbridge provides a range of E-Services to support it’s Coastal Shipping, Rail and Road services.
The Web Portal service enables Coastalbridge customers to view a range of information connected to their account. This service provides greater visibility for our customers by providing live access to information contained within our operating system including:
- View detailed summaries of all current coastal shipments
- View detailed summaries of all completed shipments
- Produce a range of reports on shipments
- View and print invoices on your account
- Query any invoice historically and its status
- View a current statement of account
- View stored documentation linked to shipments
- View vessel arrival and departure information (including availability and cut off dates)
All information in the Customer Web Portal is streamed directly from the Coastalbridge operating system ensuring up to the minute accurate data.
Please contact your local Coastalbridge representative for further information or to provide you with your log in details for this service.